"As cold waters to a thirsty soul, so is good news from a far country." (Proverbs 25:25)
Saturday, August 15, 2015
Wisdom of Isaac
I was quite amused at a statement Isaac made to Henry while the latter was throwing something of a tantrum--he gave his brother a warning that he was endangering his health with his crying, in that he was risking dehydration in his body and loss of saline in his blood.
That's pretty funny! I've liked getting to know Isaac a little. He reminds me of Christopher in the things he comes up with to say. It's so entertaining. :) Alison
Trying to live our family creed: We seek successive generations of grandparents, parents, and children who are grounded in the Gospel of Jesus Christ and sealed in His Holy Temple
1 comment:
That's pretty funny! I've liked getting to know Isaac a little. He reminds me of Christopher in the things he comes up with to say. It's so entertaining. :) Alison
Post a Comment