Friday, May 22, 2015

Eagle 16+

Ethan qualified for the rank of Eagle last evening at a Board of Review here in Spanish Fork.  Congratulations! 
I was going to call him Eagle 14, then thought that we ought to credit two sons-in-laws, Quin and Greg, who are Eagles, so that would make 16.   Then I thought, "Well, why not also credit grandson-in-laws toward our family count--that's the reason for the "+", because I don't know for sure who of this quickly enlarging group are Eagles.  

Here is a quick summary of the progress toward Eagle by other grandsons who are Scout age:
Jamison--Life scout.  Had everything finished for Eagle except to get final approval and carry out his service project.
Jonathan--Life scout.  Needs to complete 2 more merit badges, and then plan and carry out his Eagle service project.
Joshua--Star scout.  Has most of the merit badges, but needs leadership time for Life.  Just appointed Sr. Patrol Leader.
Aaron--First Class scout.  Needs two more merit badges for Star.
Trenton--First Class scout.  Needs four more merit badges for Star.

No comments: