We flew out of Raleigh at 1:30 pm, with a change of planes in Baltimore and arrived in Boston at 5:35 pm. David, Ben, and Henry picked us up and we saw their new home for the first time. It is compact but has all the necessary features.
I quizzed Rebecca about how difficult it might have been to lose square footage, yard space, etc., in order to get the benefits of Belmont–proximity to church/temple/services, shorten David’s commute, get superior schools, etc. I was impressed with her matter-of-fact response that all they had had to do was to decide which furnishings, equipment, etc., were really necessary and get rid of everything else. And if they think that they need some new thing, all they have to do is decide what it replaces. No big deal.
I sure liked the window-box mums. David has them watered by a drip irrigation system.
We stayed in the annex room to the left. It had a comfy day bed, and a sky light.
Race, Priesthood, and Temple Blessings--
3 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment