We managed to stretch my birthday celebration out over several days. On Thursday the 24th,we were in the temple all day until after 5 pm. We then met Alison and Quin for dinner at P F Changs at the University Mall. On Saturday we had a sort of Open House with home-made ice cream with quite a few visitors, including Nathan & Gloria, the Blakes, Matthew and family, Steven and Heidi with Derek, and Paul and Daniel. Thanks for all of your calls, best wishes, and gifts.
I received a maze for my birthday developed by Ben. I wrote him back:
To Ben:
Thank you for the maze. I tried it. First I went straight in but after
circling around I ran into a dead end. So I backed out and when on a diffferent
route that was next to the edge. After a while I came to a split and went back
into the interior but, after several turns, that too ended up blocked. So I
went back to the second split and then continued around the maze next to the
edge. Finally I came to a real skinny place, so I turned sidewise and slipped
through and there was the exit.
Love, Grandpa
Ben thought this was funny, especially about having to turn sidewise.
Ben thought this was funny, especially about having to turn sidewise.
No comments:
Post a Comment