--Thanksgiving Eve at Matthew-Kims: The Soderquists including Rachel and a roommate from BYU-I, , Andrew and Britain, Ryan, Nathan and Gloria, the Blakes, and Wendy and I. We sent out for pizza, played games and watched a movie. We got home just before midnight. The Soderquists and the Blake kids stayed overnight.
--Thanksgiving Day at Matthew-Kims: The above minus the Soderquist contingent. Eat, more games, then all went to see the current Muppet Movie (I wasn't very impressed).
--Day after Thanksgiving: we sure were tired and stayed in bed until after 10 am; then shopped the Dollar store for some gifts for the grandkids for Christmas Kick-off. Watched the Utes lay an egg in their football games with Colorado and BYU basketball team win in a tournament in Chicago. Thanks to Wendy for making a mincemeat pie which we were able to mostly bring home from the Thanksgiving dinner. For me it was the highlight of the meal and every meal since. I have been eating a piece for desert every meal since.
--Today we are working on decorating for Christmas.
2 comments:
That pie was oh so yummy!
and pretty, too
Post a Comment